Friday, April 14, 2017

Blog stage six

Ronnie, I see your argument and I agree with you one hundred percent. I think that many Americans take for granted their freedom. I feel that today society has influenced people to think about money. For example like you said you have been all over the world. You have witness first hand how many Americans take for granted what we use every day. I have worked with many people that were in the military and I can see the struggle. She server in the army since she was eighteen years old and now suffers from many health issues. Although I believe the military  is a decision many take knowing the consequences, I still believe that as a country we should do much more for our troops.  I think the main idea about this is to stop focusing on small things and start focusing on the people who have sacrificed so much for this country and their families. I think that all military personnel should be taken care of and their families after going through the military.
Thank you for your service! 

No comments:

Post a Comment